Wednesday 1 May 2013

Chilly Gonzales - Cadogan Hall, Chelsea


I clearly remember saying during load in, that its the small gigs with one projector that are always the most difficult.
Sure enough, nothing in theory could be easier and of course nothing could prove to be more difficult. The main problem being the camera 10m up in the air, where we cant focus it. It has a remote control, but the range is only around 3m, so its out with the tallest ladder you have ever seen and up I go. Now usually, I have a good head for heights, but this ladder swayed around 20cm per step and got worse as I got higher. Thankfully my nerve held long enough for the IR remote to spring to life and we had a perfect show, Mr Gonzo, being the consumate entertainer. I'd never heard of him before and I was very impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment